Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Debate Folks at William Jewell College


William Jewell Hall, across a beautiful quad.


You've got to hand it to Colorado College for getting to finals at the tournament...


I mean, just look at their coach!


Kevin Garner has perfected a spot-on Bush impersonation. I just hope his Republican zombie-friends don't find out about it...


I never knew Fife had a sister!


Creighton Bluejays!


Topic announcement in the beautiful chapel.


Awwww...


Nick Dudley and Chris Shaw...either they are wrestling to determine who was better now that their career is over, or...well...partners sometimes have a lot of pent up "tension."


Kevin Minch striking a "don't take my picture or I'll kill you" pose.


Kristen Owen


Lilia Toson


Steve Doubledee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh lord, the last thing we need is a record of that weekend :)